Things that go Bump is a collection of classic horror monsters to terrorize your players. Designed to be compatable with MÖRK BORG or OSR style games it is perfect for gothic horror settings or really anything spooky and dark.
Inside you will find:
- Bedbugs - Lurking in the shadows waiting for their prey to slumber before pouncing.
- Specters - 4 varieties of phantoms and poltergeists to haunt your players' every step.
- Diseased Vermin - Swarms of plague bearing pests to fill the streets and sewers of your cities.
- Gloom Widow - Massive spiders set traps for inattentive travelers.
- Night Bird - Swooping down from the night sky to pluck horse and rider all and whisk them away to hungry waiting chicks.
- Vampires - Immortal cursed souls that seek pleasure in opulence and blood.
- Werewolves - Terrors of the night, you never know who might be bitten.
- Undead - Shambling hordes of rotting flesh, relentless and ever growing.
- Amalgamations - Abominations of science created by faithless heretics to gather specimens for their cruel experiments.
- The Reaping Willow - Trees that chop back. Beware creaking when no wind blows.
- Unknowable Horror - No one knows anything about them, they shouldn't even exist, WAHT ARE THEY? WHY ARE THEY HERE?
- Cultists - Self sacrificing zealots of darkness and evil summon creatures from beyond the vale to serve as their masters.
- Demons - The ultimate dark master, bargain if you will but your price will be high.
Things That Go Bump Digital Edition
MÖRK BORG is copyright Ockult Örtmästare Games and Stockholm Kartell. Things That Go Bump is an independent production by Monomyth Games and is not affiliated with Ockult Örtmästare Games or Stockholm Kartell. It is published under the MÖRK BORG Third Party License.
This is a digital download file ONLY. There are no physical products in this purchase. The physical version of this item comes with this digital version.